100% screening compliance
WOTC Q&A in plain English or Spanish
No more complex paper forms
Earn up to $9,600 per eligible employee
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC). Many companies don’t realize they miss out on large tax credits every single year! We handle the entire process from screening to the year-end reports. With Efficient Hire WOTC Processing, streamline identifying eligible employees &
capture the maximum amount of WOTC tax credits.
Without Efficient Hire
An Inconsistent WOTC Process
With Efficient Hire
A Consistent & Compliant WOTC Process
Simplified WOTC Processing from Start to Finish
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit program (WOTC) is a Federal tax credit for employers who hire and retain individuals with significant barriers to employment; such as Veterans, long-term unemployed, felons, & others on State assistance programs like SNAP, TANF, & SSI.
WHY should I be screening for WOTC?
- If you have a Federal Tax Liability and employ a high number of hourly employees – you should participate in WOTC!
- Reduce your Company’s tax bill by up to $9,600 per eligible employee with no limit to the credit you can claim.
- Free up tax savings for use with other company programs.
- If you are in a Net Operating Loss (NOL), no problem. By screening for WOTC now, you can claim & carry-forward credits earned for up to 20 years.
benefits of wotc
- By hiring an individual who is WOTC eligible, employers not only provide a job opportunity, but can gain a thankful and loyal employee who stays longer.
- For every Federal $1 spent on the WOTC program, $5 is saved on other assistance programs by putting Americans to work.
- The WOTC program incentivizes workplace diversity and facilitates good jobs for workers.
WOTC the efficient hire way
- All new hires are screened during onboarding, so you never miss a potential WOTC credit.
- Employees are guided though simple screening questions in plain English or Spanish
- We automate all the complex calculations & provide the tools to optimize your total tax credit earned.
- Rest assured all critical deadlines are met since we submit & monitor required WOTC processing documents on your behalf.
WOTC Eligibility & value
- Veteran: $2,400 to $9,600
- Designated Community Resident: $2,400
- SNAP (Food Stamps) Recipient: $2,400
- Short-Term TANF / Long-Term TANF Recipient: $2,400 – $9,000
- Ex-Felon: $2,400
- SSI Recipient: $2,400
- Vocational Rehab Recipient: $2,400
- Long-Term Unemployment (27+ weeks): $2,400
wotc screening simplified
- In applicant tracking, candidates answer a few simple WOTC questions when they apply for your jobs; identifying likely eligible with a WOTC badge.
- Managers identify which candidates are likely eligible for WOTC before making a hiring decision – giving you an advantage over the competition.
- During Onboarding, new hires finish the official WOTC screening questions and the forms are eSigned along with the rest of the onboarding bundle.
- New hires and managers experience a streamlined application & onboarding workflow while you gain the maximum credits for each hire.
Want to know how much WOTC Credit you could be earning?
"*" indicates required fields
“With screening for hiring tax credits (WOTC), the Efficient Hire solution pays for itself because we get those tax credits. Efficient Hire has been such a blessing, we’re grateful for the team!”
– Eric C., Owner/operator, Great Clips