Now, more than ever, is the time to consider hiring a veteran and we are proud to partner with employers who hire our nation’s heroes. Most veterans are disciplined team players, perform well under pressure, have respect for policies and procedures, and an accelerated learning curve.
Need More Reasons? You may be eligible for up to $9,600 for every hero you hire. Also, your organization receive national recognition from the U.S. Department of Labor for hiring and retaining Veterans with the HIRE Vets Medallion Program.
What is WOTC?
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a Federal tax credit available to employers who hire and retain veterans and individuals from other target groups with significant barriers to employment.
Employers can earn up to $9,600 in tax credits per hire. Consequently, companies that have Federal tax liability claim about $1 billion in tax credits each year by taking advantage of the program and helping Americans get back to work.
Download our Hire a Hero Brochure Today for More Info
Using our own industry-leading technology we streamline identifying eligible employees, capture the maximum amount of tax credits for each certification and manage the entire lifecycle of your credits from application to year-end WOTC Tax Credit reporting.
- With Efficient Onboarding, your new hires complete all required forms completely and accurately
- State, Tax, and Form I-9 are all included in the Onboarding packet, reducing your compliance risk
Did You Know
Efficient Hire has been processing WOTC for businesses since 2010. So, take a look at how we have helped some of our customers save real money directly to their bottom line and put Americans back to work:
Large Quick Serve Restaurant Chain:
- 1292 WOTC Certifications, 2017-2019
- 52 Certifications were for hiring Veterans
- $944.32 average Credit per WOTC certified employee
- $ 1,220,064.38 actual Tax Credit to Employer
Large Security Firm:
- 1158 WOTC Certifications, 2017-2019
- 205 Certifications were for hiring Veterans
- $1,091 average Credit per WOTC certified employee
- $1,263,378.37 actual Tax Credit to Employer
Private Senior Living Operator:
- 281 WOTC Certifications, 12/2017-2019
- 5 Certifications were for hiring Veterans
- $1,391.02 average Credit per WOTC certified employee
- $390,875.58 actual Tax Credit to Employer
- 1277 WOTC Certifications, 2014-2019
- 29 Certifications were for hiring Veterans
- $1,060.23 average Credit per WOTC certified employee
- $ 1,353,918.98 actual Tax Credit to Employer
Need to upgrade your hiring process? Request a Demo with Efficient Hire now!